Wellcome Trust is seeking applications for its Research Fellowships in Humanities and Social Science to improve health for everyone by helping great ideas to thrive.
- A Research Fellowship is for up to three years, or applicant can hold it part-time over a longer period.
- An award will not usually be above £275,000.
- Support includes:
- a basic salary (determined by their host organisation)
- personal removal expenses
- research expenses
- Applicant can apply for a Research Fellowship if Applicant is a postdoctoral researcher who wants to carry out an extended period of research on their own project.
- Applicant must not have a permanent contract, or a contract that will last longer than this fellowship.
- Applicant should also:
- be based (or planning to be based) in the UK, Republic of Ireland or a low- or middle-income country
- have sponsorship from an eligible host organisation
Applications will be assessed on the following:
- the significance and originality of your proposed research
- the suitability and relevance of your approach to your research topic
- your previous research contributions eg publications, conference papers, public engagement and policy-related work
- the suitability of the host organisation for your research and for developing your independent career.
How to Apply
Deadline: 11 January 2019
Interested applicants must apply through online process via given website.
For more information, please visit the official website of the Research Fellowships here.