Is your project innovative? Does your project relate to humanitarian aid? If yes, then apply for Humanitarian Innovation Fund.
Applications are open for Core Grants by Humanitarian Innovation Fund (HIF) that supports organisations and individuals to identify, nurture and share innovative and scalable solutions to the challenges facing effective humanitarian assistance.
The five stages of innovation around which the fund’s whole grantmaking is based are:
- Enabling and supporting humanitarian innovators to move creative ideas through the innovation process
- Supporting them in building new partnerships with key actors
- Enabling the lessons from grant funded projects and from analysis of innovation processes in humanitarian contexts to be disseminated more widely
- Strengthening existing relationships between humanitarian agencies, academics and those in the private sector engaged in innovation processes
- Humanitarian: The aim of the project must be to improve humanitarian practice
- Innovation: The aim of the project must be an innovation-creating and implementing a new or improved technology, product or process
- Field Experience: The fund welcomes applications from all sectors. However, at least one of the partner organisations must be able to demonstrate experience working in humanitarian response.
- There is no geographic restriction as to the origin of an applicant.
More information available at http://www.elrha.org/hif/funding/core-grants