Are you interested to get involved with a diverse community and enrich your mind with ideologies coming from all over the world? Yes, we are looking for enthusiastic individuals like you are.
The Global Ambassadors Program will address the ongoing needs and challenges facing women leaders engaged in private sector, social enterprise and non-profits from Chicago, as well as from all over the world. This program will underscore the critical function that women can and must play in moving local economics forward and highlight the role of women as drovers of innovation and socio-economic growth.
All travel, meals and accommodation costs for mentees participating in this program are covered in full by the Global Ambassadors Program.
- Mentees will be women who are:
- leaders of non-profit organizations and institutionsbusinesswomen, entrepreneurs or social entrepreneurs
Mentee/Applicant Selection Criteria:
- All program sessions will be conducted in English and mentees must be able to converse and present fluently in English.
- Applicants must be able to commit to attending the full 5 days of the program commencing on Monday morning and ending on Friday night.
- Applicants must have the capacity to take advantage of a senior executive as a mentor (i.e. must be able to develop and implement strategic plans, marketing strategy or business plans).
- Applicants must have a minimum of 10-20 years of experience in a professional setting.
- The applicant must have worked in her existing enterprise / organization for at least 5-7 years.
- The applicant’s enterprise / organization should have a minimum annual revenue of at least US$ 250,000 and a maximum annual turnover of US$ 10 million
- Applicants must be the lead decision-maker within their enterprise/organization. i.e. they should be the CEO / President / Managing Director / Owner / Founder etc.
- Applicants are interested in shaping the community dialogue about women’s advancement in their region, and wield the influence necessary to do so.
Please note we are unable to consider applicants who do not meet the criteria listed above
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
Applicants are required to:
- Complete and submit this online Application Questionnaire
- Submit a two-minute video (described in the last section of this application)
This online application process may take up to 2 hours to complete. Applications should be submitted by Friday, June 30th, 2017. Any incomplete applications, or any applications received after Friday June 30th, 2017 will not be considered. Applications submitted without the 2 minute video will not be considered.
If selected to participate in this program, mentees will be required to submit a complete business plan at least 6 weeks before the start of the program.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2017
APPLY NOW OFFICIAL LINK