NAC Arts Scholarship is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Arts, writing, culture related studies . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 March. This scholarship is provided by National Art Council (NAC) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees + Monthly allowance and Travel costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Singapore.
The NAC Scholarships provide support to outstanding individuals who wish to advance their career in the arts and lead positive changes in the areas of artistic practice, production, engagement and/or management. NAC is currently offering two awards at Undergraduate level and Postgraduate level.
Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Arts, writing, culture related studies
Open to applicants of Singapore
National Art Council (NAC)
Full Funding, Tuition fees + Monthly allowance and Travel costs
- An Online application;
- A Printed copy of the online application form with your signature;
- A personal statement;
- Letter of admission;
- Description of all proposed course of studies;
- Cost of studies;
- Official transcripts;
- Copies of past Scholarships, Awards, Commendations, Prizes, and Certificates received;
- Letters of reference;
- Scanned copy of your NRIC;
- National Service record (male applicants only);
- Samples of applicant’s work, depending on his/her field of practice.
- Applicants must be Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Candidates will be judged on the potential contribution of the applicant’s area of studies to the development of the arts and cultural sector in Singapore.
- Leadership qualities
- Talent (creative potential)
- Academic record
- Strong track record of co-curricular activities, and/or achievements and involvement in the arts in Singapore
- At least 2 years of relevant industry experience