Social Enterprise and Innovation Incubator is a six months Imagine Her program designed to create a unique class of female social entrepreneurs between the ages of 17-26 years who are turning their own and their communities’ social problems into result-oriented social enterprises. It is designed to meet the individual needs of each beneficiary by developing creative thinkers through a four-step process resulting in viable businesses that have a social benefit.
The delivery of this program is through a design-driven curriculum, and our beneficiaries get hands-on opportunity to apply design thinking tools, mentorship and a transformational fund to launch social enterprises, in the long run, creating sustainable incomes for themselves and solutions for their communities
Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, socio-economic status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. The call is open to young women who meet the following criteria:
- Are between the ages of 17 and 26
- Are based in Kampala and Waksio districts
- Are passionate about Leadership and Community Change
- Are driven by the zeal for social entrepreneurship and are willing to rewrite their stories
- Refugees are highly encouraged to apply
- Participate in six-month Social entrepreneurship and Leadership incubation program to share your experiences with and to learn from other young women
- Explore the social enterprise industry
- Meet and get the opportunity for mentorship from prominent women business leaders.
- Strengthen your business venture through new connections, skills, and ideas.
- Access seed funding to launch and grow your social enterprise
To apply please click the following link; http://bit.ly/2IkWTzy
Visit the official website; www.imagineher.org for more info
Call deadline; 20th October 2019