Clara Lionel Foundation (CLF) is currently inviting applications for its Global Scholarship Program with an aim to assist students who are aspiring to reach their fullest potential. The program will provide recipients with the opportunity to receive an education anywhere in the United States.
The goal is to create a cyclical effect with CLF Scholars eventually being able to help others become thriving professionals, educators, and philanthropists.
- Award ranging from $5,000 to $50,000 USD.
- Awards may be renewed for up to three additional years or until a bachelor’s degree is earned, whichever occurs first.
- Renewal is contingent upon satisfactory academic performance, maintaining a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent) each semester.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a citizen or native of Brazil, Barbados, Cuba, Haiti, Grenada, Guyana, or Jamaica.
- Have been born in one of these countries. If selected as a finalist, applicants will need to provide a copy of their birth certificate.
- Be eligible to study in the United States and been accepted to an accredited four-year college or university located in the United States.
- Have a first time college student (with fewer than 12 college credits unless those credits were earned in high school) planning to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2016-2017 academic year.
How to Apply
Applications and all required documents must be submitted electronically by the deadline in order for their applications to be processed via given website.
Eligible Countries: Barbados, Brazil, Cuba, Haiti, Guyana, Jamaica.
For more information, please visit Global Scholarship Program.