The 2019 Global Entrepreneurship Summit, June 4-5, in The Hague, the Netherlands will invite the world’s most inspiring entrepreneurs innovating in Agriculture, Connectivity, Energy, Health, and Water.
What GES 2019 brings you
GES 2019 offers an unparalleled stage for scale-ups and a chance to showcase their enterprises before a selected group of top investors, founders, funders, experts and policymakers.
Why GES 2019?
- Insight: GES 2019 is a high-energy, big-idea event fuelled by a one-of-a-kind mix of next-generation disrupters, visionaries and innovative policy leaders.
- Impact: GES 2019 creates an action-driven atmosphere aimed at breaking down barriers for entrepreneurs and closing deals that matter to everyone.
- Co-design: GES 2019 facilitates sharing and creating strategies for success with a global peer network, and access to business leaders and government influencers.
- Connecting: GES 2019 supports the building of meaningful, lasting partnerships with investors and decision makers.
- Pitching: GES 2019 curates one-on-one match making, pitch competitions, interactive stages, and unique networking opportunities that get good ideas in front of the right people.
What to bring to GES 2019?
Apply to bring your investment-ready company to pitch, with a transformative approach or technology in a focus area, that is ready to scale internationally now.
Be prepared to participate with your drive and ambition, to offer new perspectives on tech solutions to global challenges as untapped business opportunities.
We will cover lodging. You pay for your transportation. Limited funding for travel scholarships is available; additional details will be provided to those who are eligible.
Who’s hosting GES 2019?
The governments of the Netherlands and the United States will co-host the ninth Global Entrepreneurship Summit in The Hague on June 4-5, 2019, to drive global innovation and celebrate the free-market economy that supports jobs, growth, and transformative solutions to global challenges.
The Netherlands is glad to host the 9th edition of this Summit. Building on strong transatlantic relationships and common values, GES promotes economic growth, fair trade, and encourages investment in entrepreneurial activity that creates prosperity, jobs, and matters to everyone.
Should you be at GES 2019?
- Do you have a transformative tech solution for Agriculture, Connectivity, Energy, Health, or Water?
- Is your innovation more than just a concept, with a functioning, market-ready business model?
- Is your enterprise investor-ready and capable to be scaled up internationally?
- Do you want to join other trailblazers to build entrepreneur-led solutions for the future, now?
Does this sound like you and your company? Then read on. For each scale-up, one representative can apply.
How this lightening application works
Tell us in a few words who you are and what your company does and aims to do. Get us excited about the potential of your solution. We know you are busy building your organization, so this application is short and sweet.
- If you want a chance to join, apply before January 30, 2019.
- We’ll let you know by March 4, 2019 if we think you are the right fit for this year’s GES focus.
- If selected, you must confirm before April 2, 2019.
Where and when to apply
Below, click the part of the world where your scale-up is based. This will get you to the right form to apply.
- North & South America
- Europe, incl. Russia, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Turkey
- Asia, excl. countries listed at 3 above
- Australia & Oceania
For more information about this opportunity and to apply, follow the official link here