Türkiye Scholarships are intended for candidates from selected countries all over the world who want to pursue Master and PhD studies hosted by Universities in Turkey.
• The list of countries open for undergraduate and postgraduate applications in the second round are as follows:
Afghanistan, Albania, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Belgium, Burundi, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Iceland, Ireland, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macau (SAR), Malta, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Myanmar, Nepal, Norway, Pakistan, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, San Marino, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, United States, Ukraine, and Vietnam.
• The list of countries open only for postgraduate applications in the second round are as follows:
Algeria, Andora, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Djibouti, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chad, China, Comoros, Congo, Croatia, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Dominica, Egypt, Equatorial Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, French Guiana, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Greece, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Grenada, Guyana, Georgia, Haiti, Hungary, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Lebanon, Madagascar, Macedonia, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mexico, Montenegro, Mongolia, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saudi Arabia, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Taiwan, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Venezuela and Yemen.
Undergraduate applications for these countries will be received in the third round between the dates 16 April – 27 May 2018.
What the scholarship covers
The scholarship includes monthly allowance, accommodation, tuition fees, 1-year Turkish language course, travel costs, and health insurance.
• Candidates who have graduated or are likely to graduate from an educational institution equivalent to that of Türkiye’s in the present academic (i.e. bachelor’s degree for master’s level) can apply to Türkiye Scholarships.
• There is also age condition for candidates required to meet.
• For applicants applying to Undergraduate Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1997,
• For applicants applying to Master’s Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1988,
• For applicants applying to Ph.D Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1983,
• For applicants applying to Research Program: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1973,
• Applicants shouldn’t have any health problems barrier to education.
• It is expected to have certain academic score from candidates for each program and scholarship level. There are specific minimum score of the program that you are applying at “assessment and selection” section.
• Students who are currently studying in Türkiye are not allowed to apply to the level that they are already studying.
Application can only be made online through the official website (see link at the end of the post). Candidates are required to submit/upload all the required information and/or documents through the application system. Applications made by post, courier or by hand will not be accepted.
There are no institutions or individuals authorized to perform applications for Türkiye Scholarships on behalf of candidates. Applications for Türkiye Scholarships will be accepted from 5 February-5 March 2018.
Visit the official website (links found below)to access the online application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.