World Vision International internships provide a three-month opportunity for exceptional students and recent graduates ready to explore a career in the international humanitarian and development sector.
This internship opportunity is based in the United States and is available for all US citizens/residents or F1-student visa holders. There are a number of additional internship experiences available across the World Vision Partnership.
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Christian Education/Spiritual Formation
- Child development and Rights
- Governance/Board Development
- Grants Acquisition and Management
- Humanitarian and Emergency Affairs
- Humanitarian Resource/Information Systems
- Program Design, Monitoring & Evaluation
- Global Health/Food Security/Wash
- Social Media/Graphic Design
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- At least 18 years of age
- Able to commit to a minimum of 24 hours per week.
- Eligible to work in the United States (for US citizen/resident or F1-student visa)
- Current Student or recent graduate from an undergraduate/graduate program (within 2 years).
- Adhere to World Vision International’s Christian Statement of Faith
Full-time and part-time opportunities are available.
Interns receive a monthly stipend to help offset related expenses.
For more information about this opportunity and to apply, visit the official website here