Young Sustainable Impact (YSI) gathers young talents from all around the world to develop solutions for the UN sustainable development goals. It does this through a threefold mission. First of all creating youth-driven sustainable business through an online innovation program. Secondly, the organization has built and are building a youth-led movement focusing on sustainability that is called Earthpreneurs. Thirdly, through working to influence established businesses and organizations on sustainability-related challenges.
- 16-28-year-old people
- All countries are welcome to apply
- People with 15-35 hours to use every week from April-August.
- Dedicated people with a real drive for solving complex problems.
- People who are willing to make time and want to create a real startup.
- People with a proven track record of excellence in resilience, drive, and who are passionately able to use their skills and knowledge towards a project of any kind.
- Open minded people who are willing to understand different walks of life, see things in a new perspective, and with an intention of creating a positive impact.
- People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, and bold enough to actually do it.
- People who don’t get discouraged by creating a startup remotely with new people from different continents.
- People who can make decisions and keep their cool under extreme uncertainty.
Online program: March 18th – August 12th
Live in Oslo, Norway: August 11th – 25th
The aim is for you and your team to create a real startup that helps solve the sustainable development goals and are economically viable. Brilliant individuals are put in international teams of 3 people and will go through 4 modules and 8 objectives in five months. 4,5 months are online and the two last weeks is in Oslo, Norway where you get a fully funded trip to meet mentors, your teammates and investors.
the program offers knowledge and tools in innovation, creativity, and leadership. Teams are trained to operate their own startup, as well as going from nothing to a fully fledged startup in 5 months. You are provided close mentorship and follow up through the innovation team, access to the YSI network of talents, partners, and mentors.
1. Team (Objective 1 – 2)
– Understand, communication and trust
– Common vision
2. Understand (Objective 3-4)
– Triple research
3. Solution (Objective 5-6)
4. Build (Objective 7-8)
– Brand and full shape
– Prototype and action plan