Recent graduate programs
Realizing your potential is a journey. We provide a wide range of stimulating, developmental opportunities for students and recent graduates around the world. Our recent graduate programs offer a spectrum of paths that let you determine which direction to take your career. No matter which you choose, you’ll have the opportunity to build your leadership skills and knowledge in an environment that celebrates performance.
1. Finance Graduate Program
Location: London, UK
2. Associate Account Representative
We’re looking for:
Sales professionals who understand what it means to succeed; are self-motivated, independent and persistent; maintain a positive attitude and are receptive to feedback and demonstrate an ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships.
Locations: Akron, OH; Ann Arbor, MI; Carrollton, TX; U.S.
3. Business Graduate Program
Locations: London, UK; New York City, US
4. Management Associates Program (MBA)
The MAP program has 2 distinct rotation tracks/focuses:
- Finance Track: for individuals looking to pursue a career in finance. Rotations could include Corporate level finance (i.e. Corporate Treasury, Corporate FP&A, Investor Relations) along with business unit finance, product and/or regional teams.
- Strategy Track: for individuals looking to pursue a career utilizing critical strategic MBA level skills. Rotations could include Corporate Strategy, Innovation, business unit strategy, product and/or region specific strategy including product development or management and Business Development.
Who we’re looking for: Professionals enrolled in an MBA from a leading university (must be completed prior to start date); a minimum 4-5 years of practical business experience in a large, dynamic organization; ability to navigate ambiguity, pivot, course correct and solve business problems; globally minded and able to build relationships and network within a diverse organization. The main pipeline into our MAP program is our 10-week Summer Associate Program (SAP), and Associates from that program are given near-exclusive preference for the full-time MAP.
Primary Rotation Location(s): New York (NY), London (UK), Toronto (CDA), Carrollton (TX), Eagan (MN) (note that this is not an exhaustive list and is dependent on the program track)
For more information about this opportunity and to apply, follow the link below: