If you are an active youth and interested in connecting with 60 passionate young people from across the world and 29 Lithuania delegates, you are invited to apply to attend the first International Youth to Youth (Y2Y) Summit taking place in Vilnius, Lithuania form 16th – 19th April, 2015. The aim of the Summit is to bring together the brightest students, youth activists, leaders in the society, entrepreneurs, professors, diplomats and businessmen to start a dialogue on global challenges of today and tomorrow and to take concrete actions on the ways to solve them.
The theme of the Summit is ‘The Role of Youth in Solving Global Challenges and bridging Gabs Among Nations’. The event will feature highly experienced speakers across the youth related fields that will provide an extra bridge to the discussion and will contribute to the outcomes of the event.
The International Y2Y Summit is designed to take place once a year in a different country with a general theme relevant to youth. the annual summit will become a platform for the young people a future leaders of the world to hone their leadership, diplomacy, cultural, intercultural communication, critical thinking and self-development skills.
- Engage in a dialogue on global challenges of today tomorrow
- Take concrete actions and find ways to solve those challenges
- Connect with young people from across the world and build bridges of friendship
- Increase your skills in public speaking, team-building and problem-solving
- Acquire an invaluable set of skills for making a positive impact on your community and country
- Citizen of any country across the world
- Not younger than 18 and not older than 35 years old
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and potentials to become a key leader in your community
- Passion to create positive social change and willingness to use Y2Y experience in your leadership position
- Active either in politics (local, national or international), civil society organizations, media, the business sector, local communities, faith-based movements, and other fields
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English Language.
DEADLINE: 15th January, 2014
To apply and for more information visit here