The Adobe Research Fellowship consists of:
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research mentor.
- An opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
The deadline for submitting a completed Fellowship application is September 27, 2019 at 5pm Pacific Time. A committee of Adobe researchers will be reviewing all applicants and will choose the recipients at their discretion. Recipients are selected based on their research (creative, impactful, important, and realistic in scope), how their work would contribute to Adobe, their technical skills (ability to build complex computer programs), and their personal skills (problem-solving ability, communication, leadership, organizational skills, ability to work in teams). Students may be invited for phone interviews following the initial review.
The Fellowship recipients will be announced by November 20, 2019.
In order to be considered for the 2020 Adobe Research Fellowship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be registered as a full-time graduate student at a university.
- Remain an active, full-time student in a PhD program for the full duration of 2020 or forfeit the award.
- Cannot have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
How to Apply?
Please submit your application by September 27, 2019 at 5pm Pacific Time.
Applications must include:
- A research overview comprising two pages of text and figures not including citations. At least half a page should highlight how the student’s research could contribute to Adobe.
- Three letters of recommendation from those familiar with the students work. One letter should come from the student’s advisor.
- A CV.
- A transcript of current and previous academic records both undergraduate and graduate.
For questions, please email email@example.com
Also check out our Fellowship FAQ
For more information about this opportunity and to apply, visit the official website here.