The Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition is a global programme and an online platform to mobilize youth-led innovations for the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Register now and be a part of a global community of creative youth entrepreneurs!
Co-organized by the Goi Peace Foundation (GAP Key Partner), Stiftung Entrepreneurship and Digital Experts United, the Competition is currently inviting young entrepreneurs (age 15-35) from around the world to submit their innovative ideas and projects with a societal impact, which champions and implements one or more of the 17 SDGs.
Prizes and Recognition
Grand Prize, 2nd Prize, 3rd Prize and People’s Choice Prize winners will be selected in each of the following two categories:
- Best Ideas Category
- Innovative ideas and plans to be implemented (by the entrant or by others)
- Best Projects Category
- Already existing enterprise which has demonstrated social impact
- Grand Prize winners and the People’s Choice Prize winners will receive a virtual Gold Badge and a Certificate.
- Second Prize winners will receive virtual Silver Badge and Third Prize winners will receive a virtual Bronze Badge and a Certificate.
- Finalists not chosen as prize winners will receive an Honorable Mention Badge.
- Entrepreneurship Campus Prize winners will receive a Certificate Campus Prize Winner Badge.
- Grand Prize and People’s Choice winners, Second Prize and Third Prize winners, and the Entrepreneurship Campus Prize winners will be made public at a Winners’ Announcement Ceremony at the Entrepreneurship Summit in Berlin in October 2018.
Applicants are eligible to enter, if:
- Applicants are between the ages of 15 and 35
- Applicants have an innovative idea for an enterprise which contributes to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Applicants are operating such an enterprise in the form of a business, a non-profit organization or an informal program
- Applicants are able to submit their entry in English.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition website.
Deadline: 31 July 2018