IDEX is a six-month fellowship experience designed for aspiring social entrepreneurs who want to take control of their career path while helping to address society’s most pressing problems.
- Are willing to embrace ambiguity head on, seek opportunities to learn and share your experiences with others.
- Have the willingness and ability to quickly adapt and work in resource constrained environments – this means you don’t complain if wifi goes down or power goes out for a few hours.
- Are seeking a self-directed fellowship experience where you are provided support and coaching but must also rely on your own creativity and grit to make the most out of your experience.
- Thrive in a start-up environment.
- Have had professional successes and failures that you’ve learned from and can apply to new situations.
- Have a passion for social enterprise and improving quality of life for under-served or under-resourced communities.
- Have a strong desire to engage in an intense professional development experience- this means you love to learn through people, experiences and self-reflection.
- Are committed to make an equity investment of time, energy and capital into your own personal growth and professional development.
- Have patience, empathy and a sense of humor- because laughter makes everything better.
Candidates must possess the minimum qualifications to be eligible for the IDEX Fellowship:
- Have a Bachelor, Masters or Graduate Degree (in any field) prior to start of program
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment
- Be proficient in English (both written and spoken)
- Can obtain an India Business visa for a minimum of six months
- Have a minimum of 1 to 3 years of professional work experience
- Have excellent listening and communication skills (written and verbal)