The YALI Regional Leadership Center East Africa is looking for young men and women between the ages of 18 and 35 from Burundi, Central African Republic, Congo, DRC, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, and Uganda who are ready to embrace leadership and work hard to transform their countries.
Since its launch in July 2015 the YALI Regional Leadership Center East Africa has empowered over 1,300 young people, setting them up on their leadership trajectory. Alumni of the Center are already having meaningful impact in their communities.
- Develop partnerships with companies and organizations to sustain this standard of excellence
- Build better communities by becoming involved in shaping the future
- Work with experienced professional volunteers 1:1 and/or in groups
- Study in a high-tech environment that brings leadership skills to your front door
- Learn cutting-edge leadership techniques
- Work in teams, embrace innovation, learn by doing
Competition for the YALI Regional Leadership Center East Africa is merit-based and open to young East African leaders who meet the following criteria:
- Are 18 to 35 years of age at the time of application submission,
- Are citizens and residents of one of the following countries: Burundi, Central African Republic. Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda,
- Are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the U.S.
- Are eligible to receive any necessary visa to Kenya, and
- Are proficient in reading, writing, listening and speaking English.
Visit the official website of this opportunity for more information and to apply by following the link below: