Deadline: 4 April 2015 at 11:59 pm ET
Open to: young people under 30, have started a social business
Venue: online between 7 May – 6 November 2015
The Y&Y Fellowship Program is a six-month online global program that empowers young social entrepreneurs to develop to their fullest potential and supports them in validating their business model and building a compelling strategy for their venture. The program starts in May 2015 with an orientation week where you get to know the other Fellows, learn what to expect during the program and how to make the most out of it. The program finishes in October 2015.
The program takes place online. There are no physical meetings planned. Main coordination is done through our online platform that you will join if you are selected to be part of the Class I of Yunus&Youth Fellows.
- Develop and validate a strong social business model
- Be part of an individually tailored online mentoring program with an experienced mentor who will provide professional guidance
- Participate in expert webinars with our social business professionals
- Increase your global network of people working on creating a better world
- Create a game-changing vision for the future
If you have started working on your social business and are dedicated to making it succeed, then you fulfill the main criteria. Additionally, we only have an age limit of 30 years and we need the entrepreneur to be comfortable with speaking English.
No, there are no restrictions on country of origin or country of operations. Fellows from any country can apply for the program.
No, there is no financial cost for the social entrepreneur.
Apply now! Deadline is April 4 th, 11.59pm ET.
Certificates of completion are provided upon program-end.
In order to apply, .
If you have any questions, check the or write to: