The Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation is now accepting applications for the 2016 Forbes Under 30 Change the World Competition. This is the largest-ever competition for young social entrepreneurs, funding those disruptive and scalable ideas that address global challenges.
- For-Profit Competition– The winning company will receive a cash award of $200,000 USD while each of the three runners up will receive $25,000. Forbes is offering $225,000 in an in-kind media grant bring the total prize in this category to $500,000 USD.
- Nonprofit Competition– The overall winner will receive $50,000 while each of the three runners up will receive $25,000. Forbes is offering $375,000 in an in-kind media grant bring the total prize in this category to $500,000 USD.
- Active social entrepreneurs who are under the age of 30 at the time of the competition (i.e., born after October 20, 1986) and are founders, co-founders or top executives of their organizations;
- Entrepreneurs who are based:
- In the United States (non-profit track only); or
- Anywhere in the world (for-profit track only).
- Those who are already actively engaged in a social enterprise—this is not a business plan contest, but one that will reward and accelerate those entrepreneurs already making a difference.
DEADLINE: September 6 2016
To apply and for more information visit here