About the Fellowship Program
Launched in 2013, the Grameen Foundation Fellowship is a unique opportunity for talented business and technology professionals to gain in-depth, hands-on field experience in the social sector. Each 12-month field placement is individually tailored to match your skills and interests with the needs of Grameen Foundation and its partners around the world.
During their year in the field, our Fellows work with some of the brightest minds in social innovation on projects designed to accelerate the impact, scale and sustainability of some of the world’s most promising organizations committed to alleviating global poverty. All Fellows receive monthly stipends, group orientation, and ongoing professional development training.
Fellowship Programme Basics
- Financial and logistical support during relocation.
- Diverse skill sets recruited, including business development, consulting, financial analysis, product development, and marketing.
- Local living and and supplemental health insurance stipend included.
- Professional and career development, including participation in Grameen Foundation mentoring, communities of practice, career planning and thought leadership.
- Pre-departure training, ongoing support.
- Hands-on field experience
- 1 year programme running from September through August.
- Placement with Grameen Foundation teams and partner organisations.
To apply for this opportunity, follow the link below