Social Venture Capital For Your Social Entreprise
15 May, 2017
Are you looking for funding to help kick start your social enterprise? We have compiled a list of organizations and foundations that are providing social capital to social entrepreneurs like you.
- Anzisha Prize: For innovative young entrepreneurs based in Africa.
- Acumen Fund: Focus on solving problems of global poverty through loans and equity in India, Pakistan and East and South Africa.
- Tony Elumely Foundation Programme: The largest African philanthropic initiative devoted to entrepreneurship and represents our 10-year, $100 million commitment, to identify and empower 10,000 African entrepreneurs, create a million jobs, and add $10 billion in revenues to Africa’s economy.
- Big Issue Investment: Focus on medium-term growth capital.
- Echoing Green Fellowship: Provides seed stage funding and strategic foundational support to emerging leaders working to bring about positive social change.
- Good Capital: Expansion fund; high-engagement, hands-on investment partner.
- Root Capital: Focus on grassroots businesses in rural areas of developing countries.
- Global Good Fund: Developing social entrepreneurs into impactful global leaders.