Spring Intern: Quality Assurance (Baltimore, MD)
28 Nov, 2017
Website Catholic Relief Services
This position requires coursework or experience in one or all areas such as communications, business analysis, quality assurance, and project management, which are increasingly sought after skills in various industries. This role will require coordination with various US Operations programs like the University team, Government and Advocacy Relations, Ethical Trade, etc.
Key Activities and Deliverables for this position include:
* Develop video tutorials of Salesforce
* Develop job aids of Salesforce
* Draft communications for Salesforce how-to tips
* Perform all data entry related tasks including creating, updating, and reviewing data records in a database or spreadsheet.
* Compile, sort, verify and correct data to be entered.
* Conduct testing of data loads in Salesforce.
* Create or update Excel spreadsheets.
* Generate basic reports in Salesforce.
* Conduct analysis
* Coordinate with USOPs colleagues, across regions and program units
* Process and resolve data inquiries by searching and reviewing the databases or spreadsheet.
* Contact authors of source documents or data to address data inconsistencies and to gather missing data.
* Perform administrative duties as needed.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1161051&d=External#/ →