Branch Managers: Bayport Financial Services Uganda Limited (Up to 30 Positions)
14 Jan, 2018
Website Bayport Financial Services
Organisation: Bayport Financial Services (U) Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Jinja, Gulu, Mbarara, Masaka, Mbale, Arua, Bushenyi, Fort Portal, Hoima, Iganga, Kabale, Kasese, Kiboga, Kanungu, Kamuli, Kapchorwa, Kitgum, Luwero, Lira, Masindi, Moroto, Nebbi, Pader, Rukungiri, Soroti and Tororo, Uganda
Reports to: Division Manager
Salary Reward: Competitive salary and very attractive monthly Commission for the best performers
Bayport Financial Services (U) Limited is a leading non-deposit taking credit institution which started operating in 2004. We are an equal opportunity employer, with operations in several African countries. We specialize in providing cash loans to salaried government employees.
Job Summary: The Branch Manager will mainly ensure sales and operational objectives of the Branch are achieved on a daily basis by supporting recruitment, training and retention of the best performing Sales Agents and Sales Officers (contractors). The incumbent is also expected to proactively manage and coordinate District – Business relationships and ensure value for Bayport Uganda and its stakeholders within the Branch and District allocations.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Bayport Branch Manager job opportunities should hold University Degrees
- Two years of supervisory sales or direct or retail selling experience in a Financial or Credit Institution.
- A Diploma Holder with at least two years branch management experience will also be considered.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can hand deliver it or post your application to;
The Human Resource Manager
Bayport Financial Services (Uganda) Limited
Plot 54, Lugogo Bypass, Kampala
P.O. Box 1171, Kampala, Uganda
- Branch & Role: Hardcopy & Hand deliveries- Please indicate on the top right corner of your Application envelop the Application Role and preferred Branch (Check top of advert to see the branches of Bayport in Uganda)
- Email applications: Indicate in the subject matter, your Name, Application Role and preferred Branch (Check top of advert to see the branches of Bayport in Uganda)
NB: Interviews, Recruitment, Trainings and Deployment will take place every week, starting 22nd January, 2018.
Deadline: 31st March, 2018
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com