Why Work Abroad?
Working abroad isn’t only adventurous, it also provides you with valuable experience and enables you to pick up new skills. Paid and unpaid internships are available in practically every country in the world in the private, non-profit, and government sectors. Overseas positions may be short-term or long-term lasting anywhere from two weeks to two years.
Benefits of Working Abroad:
- Immerse yourself in a foreign culture
- Potential to learn or enhance another language
- Gain a competitive advantage in the international job market
- Learn valuable transferable skills
- Networking opportunities
Types of Opportunities:
Business: Management, finance, accounting, marketing, communications, and public relations
Development: Economics, social sciences, and international development
Education: Teaching English
Government: State Department and non-profits
Technical: IT, engineering, and agriculture
Other: Hospitality, dentistry, medical, veterinary care
Work Abroad Program Highlights:
- We advise students about a variety of Work Abroad opportunities and organizations in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- We link organizations and companies to students that are interested in interning or volunteering with them.
How to Apply:
Students can schedule an advising session with our Placement Coordinator to discuss opportunities and resources regarding international work.
To make an appointment for an advising session:
1. Call +256 414-662137 to schedule a 30-45 minute advising session or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org