The Development Connection Internship and Volunteer Placement Programme provides professional development opportunities to undergraduate and graduate students from all relevant fields of study.
Internship Program Highlights:
- We match students to a variety of companies and organizations that range from small, medium, and large scale.
- We actively match internships based upon the student or volunteer’s career interests.
- We will not submit an applicant’s résumé to a company without his/her consent or knowledge.
Student Eligibility for Internship Program:
- Currently enrolled student
- Undergraduate or Graduate level student
- Any major or undeclared
How to update your profile/résumé in the Internship Program:
If you are an existing student member of our Internship Placement Program, it is important that you maintain an accurate and up-to-date profile in our system. You may update your profile and résumé with us at any time.
To update your student profile:
E-mail us a copy of your valid identification and a copy of your academic papers at email@example.com.
To update your résumé:
- Email your updated résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receipt of your résumé, an Internship Coordinator will review your résumé prior to officially updating it in the system