Apply: Sheffield Hallam Transform Together Scholarships for International and European Union (non-UK) Students
26 Jan, 2018
Transform Together scholarships are open to international students and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2018/2019 academic year.
Scholarships are available for all full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses offered at the University.
Half fee waiver (50%) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Undergraduate only – have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be fully self-funding your studies
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
You are not eligible to apply if you
- Are receiving full or part funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- Are studying a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution, or
- Have an offer for our Graduate Certificate International Pre-Masters in Business and English or International Foundation Programme in art, design and media or business, law and social sciences, and Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths. You can apply for a scholarship for the course that you will progress onto following successful completion of the preparation programme.
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, you must have received an offer for a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University for the relevant year.
If you have not yet applied for a course, please read the online prospectus to find a course and apply. When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online by the closing date of 31 May 2018.
Visit the official website (link found below) to download the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: www.shu.ac.uk/transformtogether