Apply for the Womenpreneur Programme for Women Business Owners and Entrepreneurs in the MENA Region
27 Oct, 2017
“Womenpreneur” provides women entrepreneurs across the MENA region a unique platform to connect with experts in business. It brings together 10 women entrepreneurs, every year, to develop their businesses, their capacities and showcase their offering services.
It advances the full participation of women entrepreneurs in the MENA region through their professional and personal empowerment.
Womenpreneuridentifies high potential women-owned social profit enterprises, which are on the cusp of growth, through our one-year competitive program to support growth-oriented women business owners to take their businesses and leadership to the next level.
Womenpreneur is seeking applications from women business owners and entrepreneur from The Middle East and North Africa who:
- Own a business that has been in operation for at least from 1 year to 3 years,
- Any field area,
- No age limit,
- Willing to involve other women in their projects;
- Their plans stand to generate social impact in their communities,
- Are motivated to develop the skills and make the change needed to grow their business,
- Are committed to participate in a one year program and access to business growth opportunities,
- Must be able to attend an intensive 1 hour preparation session, to explain the process of the training.
- Attend the two mandatory sessions on “mobile technology” and “story-telling”
- Provide us with updates on their businesses and achievements.
Strengthened knowledge, skills, and confidence in six core areas, business planning, leadership, financial management, personal development, networking and marketing.
- Access to potential partners and diverse network.
- Get assisted by international known experts
- Receive a certificate of completion
- Opportunities for referrals to business support tailored to their needs
- International media coverage of their stories and initiatives.
- Program is conducting in three languages (English, Arabic and French), depending on the mentees language skills.
- At end of the program, one mentee will be awarded a prize of completion.
Participation to the Program means approval and commitment to abide by the rules and procedures of this Program.
Indicative Calendar of the Program
|Call for participation||19/09/2017|
|Deadline for submission of Applications||15/11/2017|
|Notification of results of the evaluation of applications and communication to the shortlisted candidates||20/11/2017|
|Selection of the 10 successful application||01/12/2017|
|The official start of the online entrepreneurial training||From: 15/12/2017-15/07/2018|
Follow the link below for more information and to apply for this opportunity