Apply for the Singapore International Foundation Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Programme
10 Oct, 2017
The YSE programme seeks to inspire, equip and enable youth of different nationalities to embark on social enterprises (SEs) in Singapore and beyond. If you have a social enterprise idea, we want to help you make it happen!
Through the YSE programme, participants will learn from and interact with leading social entrepreneurs, business professionals and other youth who are keen on social innovation, while expanding their networks for potential collaborations for good.
Admitted YSEs will attend a 4-day YSE Workshop held in Singapore, and pitch for a chance to be shortlisted into the YSE programme which includes a mentorship scheme; overseas study visit and an opportunity to pitch for funding. All admitted YSEs will be able to join our network, and engage in alumni activities throughout the year.
• Ecosystem – Join an international ecosystem of changemakers including like-minded individuals, corporates, practitioners and successful entrepreneurs
• Mentorship – Gain access to industry experts and professionals for mentorship
• Overseas study visits – Embark on overseas study visit to gain insights
• Grants – Develop your social enterprise with up to SGD$ 20,000 in grants!
YSE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
We welcome passionate young changemakers and entrepreneurs of any nationality who have innovative business ideas that address a social need. Join now if you:
• Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
• Are a committed individual or have a team (with up to 3 members who can join the programme)
• Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
YSE 2018 Applications are now open till 10 December 2017. APPLY NOW.
Do read through the application requirements to prepare for your submission.
Visit the official website for this opportunity by following the link below: